Turning off the automatic translation of Google Chrome web browser
To turn off the automatic translation of Chrome:
- press the button with three dots in the top right corner of the browser;
- select Settings – Advanced – Languages, and then Language;
- turn off Offer to translate pages that aren't in a language you read;
- close the browser and open it again.
Clearing your browser’s cache
- Select the Customize and control Google Chrome button (icon with three dots at the top right)
- Click on More tools - Clear browsing data
- In the new tab that opens, tick the box in front of Browsing history and select All time from the drop-down menu above and press Clear data.
- Select History - Clear recent history
- Select Tools - Safety - Delete Browsing History
After emptying the cache, close the browser and try to use the service again.
Last updated: 02.02.2022